Thursday, April 6, 2017

Tumor Board

The Tigress: I've got this patient. Two separate lung cancers. Small cell and adeno. Not sure what to do with her. She'll accept resection, but she's opposed to neoadjuvant therapy. Only the natural stuff. And, by the way, that includes cocaine.

The Nightingale: Oh, well, since chemo's out of the picture, let's do resection. And I'm not sure there are a lot of studies out there about cocaine and cancer? Maybe it will help? We can hope.

Ancient thoracic surgeon: Anyone who considers a surgeon's hands natural should maybe think twice.


Senior year pic I found in an office drawer today. Ack that sweater vest and those 90's earrings. And chunky chipmunk cheeks. This was obviously before my late 20's when I discovered how to use the three items of make-up I use today. But that hair! I'd kill to have it back. 

No comments: