Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Fan Crush



Have you ever identified with a celebrity in a little overly familiar way?

For me it was Louis C.K.

Granted I learned about him from a rebound after my divorce. I was mostly reading books only, but after a few episodes of his show I became addicted. He's a single parent like me. His show cracks me up, and I need a little laugh in my misery. Um, can I just go out for pizza with him after he does comedy on a night without kids? I fantasized about commiserating with him. I sort of stalked him.

So I was super excited when it was announced that he would drop a Netfilx comedy show in April. But I was so damn busy yesterday that I didn't check my calendar and forgot. More damn busy today. No worries. Season ending of Walking Dead was suffice.

So I jumped on it tonight. Laughed so hard I worried my kids. I needed that. Shitty day. Laughter is the best medicine.

No comments: