Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Gross Room 4:35

What are you all still doing here? Go home! I sent other AP doc home two hours ago. And cytology. CT is dead. Bronch room and OR too. There are too many of you and looks like not much work to do. How will Friday be?

P.A. #1: Maybe around 100 blocks. Full day, but not too crazy. Gyn/onc surgeon doing three cases.

Ugh, he's going to want frozens. But we will be here. So go home. Too many P.A.'s spoil the um, organ.

P.A.#2: Sorry, but that can be taken in more than one way.

Lol.

P.A.#2: My mind just goes there.

I love it. I'm on call, will take care of everything. Go home. Enjoy the holiday.

P.A.#1: I've got thirty minute drive. Going to take you up on that now.

P.A.#3: I'm on call with you. I don't like the use of your word dead. OR settled, not dead.

Ok, yes. Settling down for a long winter's sleep. I'll take that.

P.A.#4: It's going to be a long winter.

No comments: