Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Picture Perfect Words



One of my Facebook friends, breast surgeon I think - maybe he is distantly related to her, posted this at the beginning of the summer. I listened, and I'm addicted. He's pretty prolific, and he's from Arkansas! All the songs are good, but I think this one is my favorite.

Ironically, my daughter loves bro country. It's what I'm subjected to whenever she is in the car. She loves good country too - but it's the current radio that she is most addicted to. So I listen. And am marveled that singers like Blake Shelton and all the others I don't know the names of are topping the charts and this guy has less than a thousand hits on Spotify; because his songs are amazing. I encourage you to listen to all of his albums. If he's not going places, this country is on crack.

No comments: