Sunday, August 24, 2014

Suicide Med

I've bought it, but haven't read it yet. I'll write a book review when I get to it. Fizzy's new book! Getting fantastic reviews! Get your copy on (cough I know there's been a lot of controversy there I read it in the news but oh well) amazon.


Caption: Suicide Med book - my copy. Currently using as bicep builder. Will graduate to reading soon.

Had a fabulous bday weekend at Stoneflower (thanks S). 


Caption: main floor of Stoneflower

What I wouldn't give to be back there lounging on those couches sipping wine and watching movies. Faye Jones is a genius with good timing. The kids loved visiting from dad and stepmom's lake house and checking out the ground floor stone grotto that made us feel like we were in an Austin Powers movie and needed to be wearing bell bottoms. If it wasn't 100 degrees outside and the wall air units weren't desperately trying to keep up despite the heat. We adjusted. It was perfect.


Caption: Ground floor of the three story Faye Jones house exactly one half the size of Thorncrown Chapel up in Eureka Springs. Supposedly this was his inspiration for the famous Chapel. It's delightfully creepy at night.



1 comment:

Stephan Seng said...

Thank you E! Enjoyed it just as much as you. Can't wait to return:)