Sunday, June 29, 2014

Purely Elizabeth


Caption: Arkansas blackberries that went great on ice cream tonight (end to a wonderful dinner with cousin Chris and Jack and boyfriend) with granola product I found shopping this weekend. I love the brand name, don't you?

I also love that I was able to find the blackberries, locally grown, at my Kroger store. Incidentally, the brand name on the blackberries was Sue - my Aunt's name (she doesn't grow the blackberries, just a coincidence). Despite dropping the bagged blackberries on the floor of the store they did not squash and tasted amazing. This granola brand, named after me of course, was a little more out of the way at local Drug Emporium. It's nice to have a weekend at home to explore new snacks. I can't wait to try it for breakfast. I hope it tastes as good as the name.


No comments: