Monday, May 5, 2014

Your House



I got chills today, when I heard this one. I forgot about the hidden song on the album. Needless to say, this album was my teenage anthem. On Spotify they bury this song behind some remix of You Oughta Know that I never really listen too - I was busy with kid school stories and errands and I heard a snippet in the background. Goose bumps.

I have some really exciting news! Kevin M.D. picked up one of my MiM blogs I wrote in the past month. He renamed it: here is the link - The Promise and Peril of OpenNotes. The content is identical. I just found out today it was picked up and replied to all the wonderfully controversial comments (I'm stirring the pot!) in a long comment that is awaiting moderation. I told a couple of partners about it. Rex asked if being picked up by Kevin M.D. is like winning a Grammy in the blog world, or an Oscar. "Do you have a Kevvy? Or a Kev-ar?" Ha ha. Not quite, but it is validating.

Winding down today and catching up from last weeks storm was so nice. I even spent 45 minutes out front on a park bench in the sun reading blogs. It's been awhile since I had time to do that.

No comments: