Friday, September 16, 2011

Trouble

It's been a little while since I posted music.

Here's Jessica Lea again.


Tears fell in Boerne
And stuck to your breath
Blew up to the sky
And landed on a cloud
Your heartache made the cloud sad
And it started crying
The cloud's teardrops froze
'Cause my heart is so cold

Now the clouds are crying snow
Here in Ohio

The words give me goosebumps, up to this point. But I can't relate beyond. Lots of lying and cheating. No judgement, just can't empathize (yet? Alas, no. Personalities tend to stick in quagmire, for better or for worse.).

Here's another - kind of scary in an OCD way, but catchy and mesmerizing nonetheless.

2 comments:

Thatgirl said...

Have you ever heard The David Mayfield Parade, Jessica Lea's brother? I loved him in Cadillac Sky (they opened for Mumford and Sons fall tour last year) and I've been following him a bit since they broke up.

Gizabeth Shyder said...

I have heard that her brother was musical as well. Heard one song - need to check that out more, thanks!