Friday, July 29, 2011

Jessica Lea Mayfield II

There's never too much of a good thing.

Two other songs of note to share:


My favorite line:

Your actions they push me away
Into the dark where sleepless I lay
But I'm not alone, I have company
An internal void that won't let me be

I swear sometimes I think this girl crawled into my brain and took notes. Uncanny. Here's another:


Where did my mind wander off to
Found myself yammerin' all to you
Thought I'd never let those things outside my head
Probably should've kept 'em locked away instead

But I ain't gonna change for nobody at all
I'm starting to like this new love I have found
I don't wanna let this dark companion go
I would rather run myself into the ground

When I bumped shoulders with her the other night after the show I wanted to ask her about her dark companion. Regret that I chickened out.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


No comments: