Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blood, Sweat, and Tears

One of my New Year's Resolutions was to redesign my blog (wait, wasn't that last year? Oh well, NY resolutions do have a way of haunting us year after year). This week, in contrast to most NY resolutions, this one is on the brink of being realized. I engaged a friend who understands fancy computer words like "HTML" and "code."

After weeks and weeks of grueling work - well, to be honest, my lead designer did have a two week visit from her in-laws and then I had to plan a trip to Hawaii, so we've been mostly just e-mailing pics and joking and sharing ideas. But this week, we - well, she mainly, I'm the cheerleader at this point - have been getting scirrhous. I mean serous. Oops - no - serious! Blah! Call weeks warp the mind. Forgive any craziness over the next few days while it is under construction.

Stay tuned for sheer greatness. I got a sneak peek of the layout minus finishing touches, and I nearly swooned out of my chair. I can take very little credit - only the flaws (if you can find any) belong to me.

Full disclosure of my partner in crime is forthcoming.


4 comments:

rlbates said...

Love the toe tag in the header!

The Mother said...

You mean this isn't it? Toe tags are seriously funny. It's great.

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Me too! DC is a genius.

Gizabeth Shyder said...

This is it. DC went live today - I didn't know it. I need to write a blog, but I'm exhausted from a full week of marrows behind me and a full day in front of me.