Thursday, November 4, 2010

Questioning Eyebrows

I love this cover of The Magnetic Fields song. But where oh where are the Pine Valley Cosmonauts? Definitely better, in my opinion, than Andy Hopkins.


I got a big laugh the other morning when I interrupted Sicily's sing-along and asked her to show me what she thought "questioning eyebrows" look like. We've been experimenting showing emotions through eyebrows all week long during our short morning carpool. I love Jack's "surprised eyebrows."

My favorite line in the song is, "I see that kiss me pucker forming, but maybe you should plug it with a beer."

3 comments:

The Mother said...

I had never heard that song. But next time hubby puckers, I'll run for the beer.

Gizabeth Shyder said...

I just recently discovered it myself. Kind of silly at the end, but it is fun. I also like the part about the disco ball looking like a thousand swirling eyes - what are we doing in this dive bar - you know every minute someone dies.

So randomly wonderful.

Strange that the original singer was a guy.

Domestically Challenged said...

Toooo Cute! I love eyebrow expressions!