Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Metablogging

We're bloggin' about blogging this week, over at MiM. I am learning people do it for all sorts of reasons, and am surprised how many doctor/mom's keep it anon from friends, family, and co-workers (some blog statements contributed to a job loss!). You can check out my post here, if you want.

I love that some of the mom's collected blogs and made a book out of them for their kids, to give to them later on. I would love to do that with stories about Jack and Sicily.

5 comments:

The Mother said...

I keep mine anonymous to protect my kids. They're teens, and teen are cruel.

Plus, if I'm ragging on them, do I really want their friends to find out?

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Well, there's not much to rag about when your kids are 5 and 7. But my blog is not on their radar.

Pink Lady said...

Can you spread some of your magic over my way? I'm not a mummy, but I could use some too! :)

Pink Lady said...

Can you spread some of that magic my way? While I'm not a mummy, I do need some help! :)

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Definitely, Pink Lady! There is no limit to Mommy Magic. Except flying. And needing to be charged overnight.