Saturday, March 13, 2010

For Your Information

All comments on my blog will now be viewed for my approval before they are allowed to be published. Meant to do that in settings a long time ago. Got a good reason to the other day.

Here's my answer to the eternal question:

WE DIDN'T WORK - I mean us, as a couple(thank you oh thank you you know who you are - got that MiM-worthy blog a marinatin'). We are still trying to work, in whatever capacity that means in the future.

How you can help:

Support me. Support Mike. Support the kids.

John played his second soccer game today, and kicked the ball! Sicily's 7th birthday party (it just keeps going on and on) is tomorrow. There's no drama here, right now.

That is all.

3 comments:

Milk and Two Sugars said...

I just want to tell you, with all sincerity: I'd like to be like you some day.

Hoping you'll find all the support and bright moments you need in what must be a difficult time.

rlbates said...

{{{hugs}}}

Gizabeth Shyder said...

Thanks, everyone!