Friday, June 5, 2009

The Flip


I just got my new Flip Mino HD in the mail yesterday and I am so excited!  It looks cool (I passed up vintage designs, retro patterns, hello kitty, skulls, and chameleons for the basic black, to which I tend to gravitate) some proceeds went to charity, and I can finally catch up on all the kid videos we have missed over the past six years.  Best of all, it only took me about five minutes to read the instructions and voila, I was making videos.  

I promise I won't glut everyone with videos of my kids.  Only family -- not blogspot, just picasa.  Unless there is a particularly fabulous one.

I never thought making videos could be so technophobe-friendly.  This is right up my alley.  My only fear is that it is so little I might lose it on vacation, like the ishuffle.  






No comments: